Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips on naming your Bending Character (2.0)

3 posters

Go down

Tips on naming your Bending Character (2.0) Empty Tips on naming your Bending Character (2.0)

Post by Ame Shinzui Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:18 pm

I don't know about everyone else, but I know that I like to having a name with meaning. A name that says something about my character or has to do with their personality.

I know that the Avatar is based on the Chinese arts, however, your name doesn't necessarily have to be Chinese (Because it's really hard to find a free Chinese or Japanese translator that translates with English lettering.)

I have however found a site that will translate most meanings you want into Japanese with english lettering! However with this site it is a good idea to use one word at a time. Other wise most of the time nothing will show up for a translation.

http://www.freedict.com/onldict/jap.html

That is the site. Feel free to play around with words and names to see what kind you would like. My name (Ame Shinzue) means Rain Essence or Rain Spirit. Which works for my character because I am a water bender.

So find your own personally specialized name. Find your name essence!

I hope this helps! Very Happy
Ame Shinzui
Ame Shinzui
Healer.
Healer.

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Tips on naming your Bending Character (2.0) Empty Re: Tips on naming your Bending Character (2.0)

Post by Air Bender Aylah. Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:16 am

Hrnn.
Kudos, I've used that one too.
Air Bender Aylah.
Air Bender Aylah.
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Tips on naming your Bending Character (2.0) Empty Re: Tips on naming your Bending Character (2.0)

Post by Ryu Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:47 am

Ryu means dragon or school...

Ryu
Soldier.
Soldier.

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Air Bender Aylah. Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:41 pm

Neither represent anything from the water tribe... o.O

-Thumbs up.- -.-'
Air Bender Aylah.
Air Bender Aylah.
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down