Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Romance and Drama

2 posters

Go down

Of Romance and Drama Empty Of Romance and Drama

Post by Ame Shinzui Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:09 pm

Disclaimer: Ok, here's the thing. I am not the leader of this group, so my word is not law. This is me simply stating an opinion on what I think would be a code of conduct. If the Admin disagrees, she can feel free to delete it.

First we'll do Drama. Drama is not really a bad thing, especially if it's in a roleplay. It helps a story along, because with out the drama there is really no entertainment. Although I'm sure most of us would appreciate that we keep our personal drama out of the roleplay. This way we can all focus on having fun and just using our super natural and wonderful creativity!

So really if you want to be some evil bender or whatever, feel free to do so. However, don't complain when you get ganged up on by all of us other benders. All of us are really friends, so if you screw with one, you pretty much screw with us all >=D.

However if you wish to Tech or battle with someone personally, feel free to ask them. If they decline, then don't whine about them being a pussy. They could either not be in the mood or just don't like to tech. I am very rarely in the mood to tech, but I will if I'm frustrated. However if you really want to kill and destroy people through tech, feel free to take it out on the random n00bs Very Happy (Evil, I know)

Now for Romance. Here's the thing, this is a roleplay. An Avatar based roleplay for us to all have fun and kick butt and do whatever. However I believe that having a romance within the roleplay would make it all the more fun. I know I'm not speaking just for myself here, but everyone likes a little spicy romance.

Although this does not mean that you necessarily have to be "dating" in real life or "online dating". If you guys want to date off the roleplaying set, more kudos to you, that's your decision. But alot of people don't really realize this sometimes but roleplaying is fictional... it is a game for people to do to have fun. So honestly, feel free to have a romance between "Characters" only.

Just if you decide to take it in a more rated X area, please make sure to do so in private. I'm not sure everyone wants to see that o_O.

So if you agree, disagree or wish to add in your own thoughts here, feel free! -bows-

Ame Shinzui
Ame Shinzui
Healer.
Healer.

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Of Romance and Drama Empty Re: Of Romance and Drama

Post by Air Bender Aylah. Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:12 am

I agree with the noobins comment...

It is mean, but most of the time they ask for it. >.>

But not here, really, there aren't any noobins here, considering most of us are friends and everyone here knows at least one person out of character.

So, go to another chat room, like Funmessenger or Teenchat.

Plenty of noobins there. >.>
Air Bender Aylah.
Air Bender Aylah.
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down