Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Bender Comet.

+2
Ame Shinzui
Comet
6 posters

Go down

Fire Bender Comet. Empty Fire Bender Comet.

Post by Comet Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:01 pm

Black Dragon by `treijim on deviantART

[Dredrock taking down the Fire Soldiers town.]

Name; Comet.

Age; Seventeen.

Description; Stern body, built like a seventeen year old but taller then one.
His skin is pale and covered with a long brown leather cloak, underneath brown pants and a black and red tunic, complete with black leather gloves and boots with steel toes.
His hood always covering his pale skin and long strands of black and brown hair that lay near his shoulders.
His eyes, not as bright as his sisters, in fact are so dark brown that you could not tell between iris and pupil.
His appearance scares most people away easily.

Personality; This Adolescent is definitely not a people person, he only looks out for his and his own, grumpy most of the time and barely smiles.
He's a fire bender but doesn't respect his nation the way other firebenders do, and though he is treated like a fire bender from the war, he is anything but, after his past he doesn't trust anyone from the fire nation especially.
He may seem harsh on the outside, upfront and blunt, he does have a heart, for the people who know him better then he does himself.

Weaponry;His sword has a handle designed to be used as a shield, it's black blade never needs to be sharpened because it's made of Dragon bone, on the end of the handle, a charm to match his sister, Aylah's.
He's not as quick as some, but he's strong and moves forward as long as he's capable, never thinking in battle but only battling.

History; Comet had a peaceful life once, at a young age he lived with his Normal family, Mother, Father and little sister he adored, they lived with the small society of Air Nomads, that were left from the war in the temples, helping them in need.

But on Comet's seventh birthday, they discovered he held the ability to bend fire, the Fire Nation found out also.

Comet was found far from the Temple of Windonia in the far west, while he was practicing his bending, they promised to spare the small Temple city for his cooperation for the Fire Nation.
He agreed and they began training him as a new Fire soldier for the war, he did what he was told and became one of the best warrior's at the beginning of his teenager years.

On his Fourteenth birthday however, he discovered that the Air Temple had been destroyed and he believed his family to be dead, he never saw his parents again, unlike what he had been promised.

He turned on the Fire Nation he grew up with immediately, already finishing off his small army and captain.
He became wanted by the Nation and a lone Soldier of the Fire's, he found the Last Dragon of the Fire Nation, Dredrock, and informed him of the war and asked for help from the creature in hiding.
To his surprise, Dredrock felt for his story, having lost his own family against the humans his kind had taught so long ago, and assisted the young lone soldier in his battle for revenge.
A year later however, revenge turned into a search, after receiving knowledge of his little sister still being alive and her whereabouts.

After having formed a sacred bond with Dredrock, the dragon went back into hiding, but not before he and Comet crafted a sword of Black dragon bone from Dredrocks own horn, and also the fire abilities and ancient arts of Dragons Fire.
At the age of fifteen, Comet was reunited with his sister at last.

Bonds; The only bonds Comet allows to himself is Dredrock, the hidden Dragon, and his sister, own flesh and blood.
Dredrock is a dear friend who would come and help if in need of the only human he trusted, Comet would gladly do the same in return.
His sister,
Aylah, howeve, he would do anything for, after finally finding her after so many years he finds out he's quite the opposite to her, but it doesn't stop him now from being one of the most protective big brother's you'd ever meet, and considering she's always getting into trouble, he has his job cut out for him, but he loves his sister with all the heart he has left after his life.

(If you wanna talk to me real life sister, That's Aylah from the Air Temples. Smile )

Last edited by Comet on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Comet
Comet
General.
General.

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Fire Bender Comet. Empty Re: Fire Bender Comet.

Post by Ame Shinzui Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:32 pm

Kometto means comet in Japanese o_O if you want to change your name to something like that. Comet makes me think you're a horse or something. Lmfao, no offense.

Also in Japanese Kouen or Kaen means Flame.

Feel free to ask me to look up word meanings for you in order to make up names or whatever. That goes for everyone, cause I know everyone wants a name with meaning, lol.
Ame Shinzui
Ame Shinzui
Healer.
Healer.

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Bender Bao Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:08 pm

Avatar was actually based on the Chinese arts, not Japanese.

Lol.

I though tI'd let everyone know.

>.>
Earth Bender Bao
Earth Bender Bao
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Ame Shinzui Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:32 pm

Yeah, but Japanese and Chinese are pretty close anyways >_>;;
Ame Shinzui
Ame Shinzui
Healer.
Healer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:02 am

no their not

Zack
Soldier.
Soldier.

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ame Shinzui Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:11 am

SHH! >_> Can't you people see I'm trying to cover my ass here?! -goes all shifty eyed-

plus I can translate into Chinese to anyways, so ner
Ame Shinzui
Ame Shinzui
Healer.
Healer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Air Bender Aylah. Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:00 am

Actually, I did my brother's Bio for him, he thought most of it up, including the name, he doesn't see it as being Japanese OR chinese, he just sees it as a suitable Fire type name.

I thought it was clever, honestly. -Shrug.-
Air Bender Aylah.
Air Bender Aylah.
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:12 pm

very nice

Ryu
Soldier.
Soldier.

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Air Bender Aylah. Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:50 am

Aylah;

-Lift's up her pad to her brother.-

[COMET, you're names RED now!] Very Happy

Last edited by Air Bender Aylah. on Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Air Bender Aylah.
Air Bender Aylah.
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Bender Bao Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:13 am

Cool beans for profile.

Kudos.
Earth Bender Bao
Earth Bender Bao
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Air Bender Aylah. Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:29 pm

Thanks, but again, it was all my brothers idea's.
Air Bender Aylah.
Air Bender Aylah.
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down