Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips for the new comers.

4 posters

Go down

Tips for the new comers. Empty Tips for the new comers.

Post by Air Bender Aylah. Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:33 pm

Hello, Aylah's persona here, I know she's meant to be Mute but I'm not her in this area.

I just thought I'd let the newcomers know what they can do to spiffy up their intro's. :]

Bender Names;

First off, after finding the element you want to be apart of, you need a good name to go with the character you will become.
You might want to make sure your name goes well with the elements, if you've seen Avatar, the last air bender, you would get what I'm talking about.
There's The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, The Water Tribes and the Air Temples, if you have trouble thinking of a name, search threw all these area's in the forum and look at the other characters names, that may help with inspiration.
If not, look up some Avatar Names, you shouldn't steal the names of coarse, not that I'm stopping you, but it might give you ideas.
For example.

Fire Nation names; Zuko, Azula, Mai, Ty Lee, Iroh, Roku, Zhao and Ozai.
Earth Kingdom names; Toph, Haku, Jet, Teo, Suki, Haku, Kyoshi and Bumi.
Water Tribe names; Sokka, Katara, Pakku and Yue.
Air Temple names; Aang and Gyatso.

Also, putting Air Bender, Earth Bender, Fire Bender or Water Bender at the beginning of your new persona's name would make it easier for other nations to know what element you root for.
After that, you should announce your arrival, so other people in your element know they have another member, to do that, you should go to the home page, when you notice the four elemental symbols, click on yours, click again on the first topic and you'll see people already announced, and you can do the same there.

Character Bio;

When you've created a name, you can now create the character themselves, the more descriptive the better.
You should think about their history, age, description, personality, and even weapons and fighting styles, also if they have any bonds or friendships with anyone else, even animals.
When you've done thinking it up, and you've made your presence announced, you should go back to your elemental symbol and make up a new topic, you can type down whatever you want about your character so people know who you are.
If you can't think of anything, you should again, look threw other peoples bio's who've done the same thing, not only will it give you inspiration, it'll stop from making your character too much like someone else's.

Profile;

Want to change your name or location? There's a bar at the top of the home page with the option 'Profile' there, and if you want to give yourself an avatar picture, you go there also.

Role Playing;

Now here's the fun part, if you want to give your new Elemental character a whirl, this is what you do, the chat below on the home page is never really good for actual role Playing, for either showing of your character or fighting, you should go to Teenchat, or Funmessenger, that's where everyone else here goes.
Or if you want to stay here and make friends with other people, you can enter their Symbols and send messages, the only thing you can't do is add a new topic to anther elements area, that's not allowed.

Just talking;

If you've had enough of being someone else and want to be yourself, on the Home page there is a symbol right at the top of the other four, that's where people talk about their real interests and themselves.
Mostly Avatar talk though. >.>

Well, I hope I could help anyone in need, have fun and keep up the elements. Very Happy

~Little Gargoyle from The Cell in Teenchat.com.
Air Bender Aylah.
Air Bender Aylah.
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Tips for the new comers. Empty Re: Tips for the new comers.

Post by Admin Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:37 pm

We can talk about other Anime/Manga on here as long as we don't clash when it comes to clans. I don't want other Anime clans to be involved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21

https://elementbending.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Air Bender Aylah. Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:31 pm

Ju' mean like other people who are fans of other anime's...? x.x?
Air Bender Aylah.
Air Bender Aylah.
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Bender Bao Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:17 pm

Yea, really as long as we don't clash it when it comes to role playing and teching.
Earth Bender Bao
Earth Bender Bao
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:46 am

nice to know

Ryu
Soldier.
Soldier.

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down