Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike and I - Conversation. - Ownt.

4 posters

Go down

Mike and I - Conversation. - Ownt. Empty Mike and I - Conversation. - Ownt.

Post by Earth Bender Bao Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:32 am

11:24:39 PM [.۞.][c=57] .Uchiha Sasuke.[/c] [.۞.] [c=55] {.Master of the Sharingan.}[/c] "We have only one goal- crush Konoha." Why do you live so far away, then?

11:24:40 PM [.۞.][c=57] .Uchiha Sasuke.[/c] [.۞.] [c=55] {.Master of the Sharingan.}[/c] "We have only one goal- crush Konoha." Huh?

11:25:02 PM ('.')[x] marielikewoah [x]('.')[x] greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. [x] Not that far now. WA, woohoo. Better than being far as England.

11:25:03 PM ('.')[x] marielikewoah [x]('.')[x] greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. [x] Lol.

11:25:48 PM [.۞.][c=57] .Uchiha Sasuke.[/c] [.۞.] [c=55] {.Master of the Sharingan.}[/c] "We have only one goal- crush Konoha." Still on the other side of the country, haha.

11:26:00 PM ('.')[x] marielikewoah [x]('.')[x] greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. [x] Pfft. Lazy. Razz

11:26:27 PM [.۞.][c=57] .Uchiha Sasuke.[/c] [.۞.] [c=55] {.Master of the Sharingan.}[/c] "We have only one goal- crush Konoha." Fuck you, you come here then.

11:26:51 PM ('.')[x] marielikewoah [x]('.')[x] greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. [x] Well I am when I have saved up. xD Remember I'm seeing Britt? Razz

- I would put more down but the rest we are talking about what we would do when we see each other, and I said I would beat his ass at pool.

Smile

Earth Bender Bao
Earth Bender Bao
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Mike and I - Conversation. - Ownt. Empty Re: Mike and I - Conversation. - Ownt.

Post by Ame Shinzui Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:34 am

BURN
Ame Shinzui
Ame Shinzui
Healer.
Healer.

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Air Bender Aylah. Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:40 pm

>.>

Second choice from Britt?

Ouch, I almost feel sorry for him...

Almost. :]
Air Bender Aylah.
Air Bender Aylah.
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:04 am

no fun here

Ryu
Soldier.
Soldier.

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down