Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Ryu be banned and/or deleted from the forum?

+2
Ame Shinzui
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Should Ryu be banned and/or deleted from the forum?

Should Ryu be banned and/or deleted from the forum? Vote_lcap50%Should Ryu be banned and/or deleted from the forum? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Should Ryu be banned and/or deleted from the forum? Vote_lcap50%Should Ryu be banned and/or deleted from the forum? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Should Ryu be banned and/or deleted from the forum? Empty Re: Should Ryu be banned and/or deleted from the forum?

Post by Admin Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:50 am

I think as an Admin, you should give him a chance.

I'm suprised that he has even placed his time into putting messages down and actually taking part of this forum, no matter how annoying he is to others, he actually enjoys being part here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://elementbending.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Should Ryu be banned and/or deleted from the forum? Empty Re: Should Ryu be banned and/or deleted from the forum?

Post by Ame Shinzui Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:07 am

I think you're right... however, he has yet to contribute to the forum in any real way other then place 80% pointless postings just for the point of posting as he pretty much proved in the rules and ranks. I have warned him and told him over and over again that becoming a Captain or higher of rank is not through posting, it's through actually contributing and gaining a mutual trust of those around him. He has failed sadly and copied me so many times that it's to the point that I want to bash my head against a wall.

He obviously has no real knowledge of the show that this forum is based. I don't see how he can take up a character while knowing bare to nothing about it's background and home.

All he does is pop in and randomly attack people, also calling Aylah stupid when she helped to answer a question for him. He has been nothing but hostile to all of us and expects us to just except that and make him in higher rank.

One, why would anyone want him in a higher rank when he'd probably drive away any recruits we bring in. He purposefully mocks me when I told him to stop posting things for the sake of posting and to stay silent unless he had something to actually contribute. I personally find him to be a huge waste of time and I was wondering who else does.

This is my opinion, other's are free to contribute theirs aswell.
Ame Shinzui
Ame Shinzui
Healer.
Healer.

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:14 am

Hey Ame, if you have a problem with me, the way i type or something else, private message me.

He obviously has no real knowledge of the show that this forum is based.
I know quite a bit, thank you.

-Ryu

Ryu
Soldier.
Soldier.

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Ame Shinzui Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:19 am

You didn't know what the difference between the Northern and Southern Tribes were, I can understand that from someone who has a character in one of the other nations, but that's like.. so stupid when you're supposed to be part of the Water Tribe's personally.

And instead of TRYING to get on my nerves and mocking me when I point out things to you, try to stop doing them and working together like the rest of us!

Now, I don't care about this topic anymore.. you can delete it now Admin -.- I don't care...just need to blow off some frustration...
Ame Shinzui
Ame Shinzui
Healer.
Healer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Bender Bao Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:20 am

Actually, just to let you know...

I didn't know what the difference was between The Southern and the Northern tribe.

><

I didn't watch EVERY single episode, I know that the princess or whatever died and became the moon and that is about it.
Earth Bender Bao
Earth Bender Bao
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Ame Shinzui Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:24 am

That's not really my problem with him o_O

That's where it started, my problems with him being bitchy with me, but I didn't really care all that much.

HOWEVER

Bao, you know a great deal about your nation, correct? You have a basic knowledge of earth bending and all that before you made your character, correct?
Ame Shinzui
Ame Shinzui
Healer.
Healer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Air Bender Aylah. Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:20 pm

Aylah's Persona speaking;

Judging on whether your grammar is good or not, Ame isn't basing her dislike on any of that, she's better then to go calling everyone who doesn't use punctuation a noobin.
I think she doesn't like your attitude.
But I can say the same for the other.
I think the main problem is Ame has little patience for Ryu, and Ryu is being spiteful and took too much offence towards it, there for starting at bad terms.

I honestly think, instead of -kicking- someone out of a what-is-supposed-to-be-friendly forum, to work it out, not make a pole.

But hey, that's just my opinion. -Shrug.-
Air Bender Aylah.
Air Bender Aylah.
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Air Bender Xion Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:49 pm

You all need to calm down, the reletivity of the forums is left to the Moderators and the admin, if we find that his posts are redundant, it is two clicks The "X" And then "Yes I am sure" So why don't you all leave Ryu alone, let him learn, and leave it at that? *Smiles* Thank you.
Air Bender Xion
Air Bender Xion
Elder.
Elder.

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ame Shinzui Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:01 pm

Hey.... I thought I deleted this topic... >_<

I was over it last night personally.

Deleting other people's posts.... I don't really want to start that war. On EPC that started entire Sections to be deleted! O_O
Ame Shinzui
Ame Shinzui
Healer.
Healer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum