Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bao and Ryu.

2 posters

Go down

Bao and Ryu. Empty Bao and Ryu.

Post by Earth Bender Bao Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:19 am

Right, this is where we are going to start our little role play to help you with your creative skills and typing skills since everyone is becoming annoyed with you. Lol.

Alright. Let's start the training.

P.S I appareciate if everyone else stays out of this, only between Ryu and myself thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bao silently walked across the brushy green grass that grew through the earth like a flower growing during spring. Bao smiled as she always loved the warmth that nature gave her, that is why she rarely had any socks or shoes on. It was mid day by the time the young Earth Bender reached a Willow tree that sat glowing with it's fine brances, sitting next to a small river flowing gracefully along the bank. The reason why Bao now sat at the trunk of the old Willow tree was that she was meeting a friend here that goes by the name of Ryu to teach him some of the arts of Earth Bending since the young lad wanted to know about everyone else.
Earth Bender Bao
Earth Bender Bao
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Bao and Ryu. Empty Re: Bao and Ryu.

Post by Ryu Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:25 am

Ryu walked out of the bushes, complaining that he had to meet his friend Bao here. He hated this place, with all its grabbing bushes and close trees. Ryu's parka always seems to get caught on a branch. He finally found Bao at the old willow, and walks up behind her.

"Hey." said Ryu

Ryu
Soldier.
Soldier.

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Bender Bao Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:47 am

Just to let you know Ryu that you might need to work on that a bit more. Two lines is not really saying a lot about your creative skills and you did state to me on msn that you have great creative skills -when- you want to work on them; also you did tell me you'll be working hard to get yourself better.

I also think, "Hey." said Ryu barely works either. I think like...

"Hey Bao." Ryu said as he made his way up to the Earth Bender and then sat down beside her.

- Or something like that. Just giving you hints on how to be more creative since I'm going to be your new trainer. Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryu introduced himself without scaring much of the Earth Bender as Bao already felt his presence passing through with vibrations beneath the Earth and to her feet. That was also why Bao rarely had shoes on so she can feel who is who and where they are so if they try to suprise attack her, she'll be ready.

"Hey there Ryu. I'm so glad you could make it, I actually thought that you might not find your way here." The Earth Bender gave a small grin before brushing back a small strand of her dark emerald hair out of her eyes that had the same similar colour.

"Alright, straight to the point. I want to teach you about my element and how this information will be in handy for you later because I don't want you to think you are alone and I also want you to trust me as a friend, alright?" Bao sort of gave that as a question as she truly thought that someday this young boy could grow up to be a wise man.

"Alright, so Earth of course is the best Element to have..." Bao grinned before shaking her head. "I'm joking but it is a hard Element to understand. People always think that the Earth Element is just about throwing rocks, well it isn't. It has much more meaning and power than that. Earth let's you feel the life that surrounds you and understand what people truly mean, and of course you can never tell a lie to an Earth Bender as they can pick it up real easily. Also we can bend metal so capturing an Earth Bender in a metal cage is so not a good idea. But....Not all of us has mastered everything and even someone such as myself have not mastered all the secrets when it comes to Earth Bending." The young Earth Bender stated as she brushed her hand through her metal armour. Bao wore green robes with a blind badger mole picture of one side of her shoulder sleeve and a flying boar on the other side that represented the Earth Bender's mascot and also that she was a trainee of the famous Toph Bei Fong. Ontop of her robes, the Eath Bender also wore metal armour and has long sleeves with metal knives and two swords swaying around her body as her mind bends them so she herself does not get hurt.
Earth Bender Bao
Earth Bender Bao
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:03 am

Bao worry bout your own style. I'm gonna be a little busy but i'll continue when i get back.

Ryu
Soldier.
Soldier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Bender Bao Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:11 am

I don't need to worry about my own style, you should worry about your own.

That's why you are here.
Earth Bender Bao
Earth Bender Bao
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:26 am

Ryu listened with great intrest, writing down several notes about earth bending. He was shocked to find out how different Earth and Water bending are. A thought struck the young water bender.

"Hey Bao, now that you have taught me about Earth Bending, do you want to learn about Water Bending?"asked Ryu, smiling at his friend

Ryu
Soldier.
Soldier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum