Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earthly Ground.

2 posters

Go down

Earthly Ground. Empty Earthly Ground.

Post by Earth Bender Bao Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:03 am

Bao gives out a huge sigh of frustration as she storms across the Earthly ground, bringing up rocks and slide rocks around her. The girl then stops as she finally finds a secluded place to herself; there were trees not too far away, the ground some green and some dirt around and not one single house or hut could be seen.

Letting out what is hidden deep down inside of her and without getting anyone hurt by her frustration, Bao kicked down her right foot onto the surface bringing up a large boulder before punching her fist into it, letting it crack into two halves and then twists her bending around them making them turn into two smaller boulders. Jumping up from the ground, Bao twists and turns before kicking her right foot out towards one of the boulders, making it flip up into the air before turning into many different shapes and then slams into a couple of trees, breaking them.

The next boulder the girl jumped herself into the ground, making another rock slam upwards and hit into the boulder from the bottom making it hip into the air and then come tumbling down beside her, breaking into different pieces. Like she was on an excercise mission, Bao pushes her arms backwards and forwards making the different broken rock fly out and hit each tree that was lined up in the middle and making frightened birds crow and fly out of the way.

"Damn people. They never seem to understand. Ever. They just judge me before letting me speak fully and that is it. That's their opinion. Ah well, their loss...Not mine." Bao mumbled as she brushed back a strand of her hair out of her emerald eyes. A sigh escaped her lips before she falls back onto the ground and sprawls there as if she was making a dirt angel on the ground.
Earth Bender Bao
Earth Bender Bao
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Earthly Ground. Empty Re: Earthly Ground.

Post by Ame Shinzui Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:19 am

Ame Shinzue stepped out upon the soiled ground, having heard the destruction that had taken place on this land moments before. She knew that a earth bender had been close by, having felt the earth quake beneath her feet.

Placing a gentle hand upon the bark of a near by tree at the very edge of the large plain, Ame frowned lightly as her minds eye took in the image of some unknown female. She girl was beautiful of course, the water of her body accenting her curves to allow Ame a more intimate vision. After all, she saw all people in their natural state.

Moving forward suddenly, she strode across the training field, sensing the frustration of the younger girl. One by the way her heart pattered, her muscles tensed. And Second, by her over heard words.

Making sure not to get to close, lest she be attacked, Ame spoke up. "Are you alright?" She asked, tilting her head at the girl curiously. Though her cloudy sapphire eyes stared out into nothing, unblinkingly.
Ame Shinzui
Ame Shinzui
Healer.
Healer.

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Bender Bao Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:27 am

Bao of course sensed the girl as she picked up more rocks with her feet and flung them away as if they were just mere plastic balls. The girl didn't say anything and when the other girl spoke to her, it took her a moment to adjust some words back.

"No. I'm not alright, can't you see that?" The young bender mumbled without even taking a glance at the person who intruded her and her rumble. Eventually Bao turned around and noticed that the girl that spoke to her, was indeed blind.

"Eer...Well, at least sense it. You obviously sensed I was here because not long ago there wasn't a single soul with at least five miles around." The girl frowned before turning around to kick more heavy rocks from the ground and then spins kicks them out of her view.

"...Unless you're an Earth Bender with problems, you will never understand." Bao finally spat out as she heavily picked up a boulder and before smashing her knee against it to watch it fly several miles away where she knew some desert was. Maybe I should go there to gain some peace, Bao thought as she held some tears back.
Earth Bender Bao
Earth Bender Bao
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Back to top Go down

Post by Ame Shinzui Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:38 am

The young water bender blinked at the girls response, her eyes widening slightly. 'Such hostility..' She thought to herself.

"Hm.." She sounded thoughtful. "It sounded to me as though you were upset about people judging you. You seem rather quick to judge yourself." She said with a rueful smile.

"And yes, I did indeed sense your distress. However, I'm not going to just walk up to you and say. 'hey, you seem stressed, wanna talk about it?' That's just not the way I work and I'm not going to trick myself into thinking I know anything about you to speak in such familiarity."

Inclining her head to the young Earth bender, Ame seemed to hold such a grace that one might think she were royalty. After all, she also wore such an expensive looking kimono.

"I am sorry to have offended you Ma'am, but if you would like, I would enjoy so very much to give you company. I also have very good ears, as a result to my disability." She laughed, the sound so soft one might think that she was fragile enough to break with one wrong tap.
Ame Shinzui
Ame Shinzui
Healer.
Healer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Bender Bao Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:49 am

Bao almost rolled her eyes but instead kept the desire to do so and continued to bend her rocks out, now out of pure boredom to do with herself. Right now Bao wouldn't mind kicking the hell out of egotistical men right now in some sort of bending match.

"I'm pretty sure you asked me if I was alright, which always leads to some stupid conversation about my emotional and dramatic life that in the end it doesn't really concern you and I doubt you could help. Yes, call me judgemental right now but that is what people will get now for getting into someone elses' business." The girl was only twelve years old but even though her tone was pretty childish, the girl had a temper of a person who has lived longer than herself. From what the Bender has been through, Bao is still surprised that she is only twelve years old.

"But it's free land. Sit there and wat--...Feel my pathetic bending that seems to be carried through my anger. I know I shouldn't do it but it's better than lashing out on someone in some street and doing something I might regret." Bao gave out a tint in the might from her sentence, a grin flourishing her lips before the young girl herself sat down in the dirt, on her knees.
Earth Bender Bao
Earth Bender Bao
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Back to top Go down

Post by Ame Shinzui Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:01 am

Ame lets the girl speak out in frustration, she had a feeling that it wasn't really towards her. It was just that she was upset over something that had happened in her young life. When the Bao spoke further, Ame couldn't help but smile a little as she moved to sit beside her, crossing her legs in an indian style.

"I have to agree. I use my bending to let out frustration at times aswell. It is much better to lash out on inanimate objects then on innocent people. Though I must say, you seem to be a very accomplished bender, even for one at such a young age. You must have had an outstanding trainer." She said, giving the girl a compliment.

Never did Ame's eyes settle on Bao, only looking out before her as she placed her small hands within her lap gently. On the outside, Ame looked to be at peace, just a friendly person in general. Though it was true she had butted in, but curiosity often got the best of her. She always seemed to find a way to get into trouble.
Ame Shinzui
Ame Shinzui
Healer.
Healer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Bender Bao Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:13 am

Bao kept silent as she let the girl that now sat next to her, speak. A sigh of content escaped her lips before brushing her tongue across her bottom lip and decided that she needs a drink of water or something. The girl had no idea how long she has been letting out her frustration and even now her stomach gave a growl of frustration that Bao was also hungry.

Standing up, the Earth Bender glanced down at the girl who continued to sit there before suggesting to her...

"Wanna come and have lunch? I know there is a small town somewhere to the east side. It's Fire Nation, though..." Even though the war was done and over with, Bao still felt threats about the Fire Nation and of course earlier on she had a small argument with a Fire Bender who thought he knew everything when clearly they didn't. Such big ego's...Men in general I suppose except the Avatar, Bao thought as she crossed her arms across her chest, feeling a small breeze brush against her form.
Earth Bender Bao
Earth Bender Bao
CrAzY PeRSoN
CrAzY PeRSoN

Back to top Go down

Post by Ame Shinzui Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:33 am

Ame smiled lightly as she gave a short nod, placing her hand to the ground beside her and rolling to her feet with little effort. Once she was to her feet, she brushed off the front of her blue kimono lightly before turning to Bao.

"Sure, the fire nation doesn't bother me much. So why not." She laughed softly, before flashing the girl a wink. "Does this mean you're taking me out on a date?" She joked, snickering softly.
Ame Shinzui
Ame Shinzui
Healer.
Healer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum