Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ame Shinzue

2 posters

Go down

Ame Shinzue Empty Ame Shinzue

Post by Admin Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:46 am

I have been hearing that you have been going around to people, including a certain friend of mine saying...

"You're not in our group. So if you tried to roleplay with us we'd ignore you."

"Well you're just a fucking asshole. We don't want you in our group anyways."

My friend: "I told her I'd have a word with you but she said you couldn't do shit to her since you didn't control anyone on the site. So she wasn't scared.

I kindly declined in joining. That's what started the whole mess."

There were a couple of witnesses and they were very upset by what they saw. If this was you, I would like to know what happened on your side so this can be sorted out. I don't want anyone to be upset or even be scared to join our group, 'cause I don't like to be one of those clans that insult anyone and dismiss anyone to even think they are lower than us because they're not.

- And to anyone who think I won't punish anyone for doing cruel things to other people then think again and think wisely.

Maybe I should just do a therapy group for people in the Air Nomads.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://elementbending.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Ame Shinzue Empty Re: Ame Shinzue

Post by Ame Shinzui Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:15 am

If you'd like, I have a witness aswell. Shawna was there. The friend was male and I asked him if he liked the Avatar and asked if he'd like to join. He started bombarding me with questions which I answered. I was lead to believe that We would not be roleplaying with people that were not part of this group because it was supposed to be between those that signed up and took the time to register a name. I said that it was only fair because we all made that effort, so why should he be any different.

He Called our group a bunch of snobs. So naturally I took offense and told him that it was simple, either he wanted to join or not. That we were not being snobby, we were being fair and trying to have fun amongst those that would follow a certain guide line and not mess with things like those have in past with other's roleplays. Which was why we'd play amongst ourselves and not give other much attention.

He kept repeating himself over and over again and said "I know the one that leads you're little group" and I became more insulted because I thought he was taking a shot at Marie and told him that she organized it but did not lead us, that we all played on an equal playing field for the fun of it.

After explaining to him everything, he kept asking the same thing over and over again and I said it was a simple yes or no question. He pissed me off so I told him that I was just trying to be nice to him and ask if he did want to be part of it. That anyone could join as long as they took the time to register a name (As I thought and am wondering otherwise now) and that if he couldn't deal with that, then he could kindly fuck off. I am entitled to be my own person, I was not under the name of Ame Shinzue and he personally upset me. I was having a horrible day with other things in my life and I guess I could have handled it better, but I don't not like being talked down to and being treated like scum just because I joined a group(not a clan) to roleplay through a forum.

I apologize for any inconvenience but I was not the one that was fully out off line.

Oh and I got Kasai Kodomo to join ^_^
Ame Shinzui
Ame Shinzui
Healer.
Healer.

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Ame Shinzui Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:33 am

I mean I really do want people to join and get this thing rolling. I really do want us all to have fun, but if people are going to get all pissy about being invited into it and having to just register a name (Cause judging by the name thing, I don't think bio's are required) then we honestly don't need them cause they won't make the honest effort to have fun and work together like everyone else. It just annoys me that while I was being nice and asking him if he'd like to join, he went out and insulted us.

"sounds like a bunch of snobs to me"

I mean seriously..what the hell... I even told him that We wouldn't ignore them, that if they wanted to join, we'd give them the link to get started.

I was giving out the link publicly for gods sake! I just said that "if you spell well enough for us to know what you're saying, then join, we don't discriminate!" when I was advertising! I mean honestly, that can't be that snobby, we really do have to know what they say. I mean I'm not perfect with spelling, far from it!

I just hate getting slapped in the face when I offer someone to have fun with us ;-; (Knows she's being repetitive now, so shuts up)

Shit.. I need work on my grammar so I didn't even say anything about that cause it's really not all that important anyways, aslong as we know what people are trying to say!

-really shuts up now-
Ame Shinzui
Ame Shinzui
Healer.
Healer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:07 am

I know this and I also know that somehow with what he said that it just didn't fit your personality and what you have done when it comes to helping this site build up. That is why I needed to know your side of the story to know what has happened, because bits and pieces were missing from his side that just didn't make sense.

The reason I am investigating is that I don't want people to think we're a clan trying to force them to join, such as the Berserkers and other clans that did not take kindly to other people. I know in the line, especially when Mike set up his own clan there is going to be drama and when there is, I would like everyone to write it down in here so we can properly see what is going on with out all the unnecessary drama.

I do appreciate for your co-operation and I do believe your story, despite you being in this group. It's just your story makes a lot more sense than the other story and I know you and Shawna are not the ones to lie - That much. Lol. But not lie over this.

Thank you and thank you for letting people know about this site.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ame Shinzui Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:23 am

-feels relieved- Thankyou, and I'm sorry for the drama that was caused and any frustration it caused you.
Ame Shinzui
Ame Shinzui
Healer.
Healer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:08 am

*Looks around and turns away.* WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!??!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!? *Takes another look.* Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:10 am

Shh.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down